Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why the Teabozo?

I'm grateful to all the people who have taken the time to post their tea experiences on the various tea-related internet blogs, forums, and review sites. That information has proved quite helpful. Basically, The Teabozo will be a repository for my tea-tasting notes, and my way of giving back to that helpful community.

I'm a longtime tea drinker who prefers whole-leaf, unflavored tea. I try to be as unbiased as possible in my evaluations, but I definitely have preferences. I drink Oolong, black(red), green and an occasional white or Pu-Erh tea. Some tea types I know quite well, and others I'm just getting acquainted with. I'll try to remember to indicate my degree of familiarity in each tea review.

I hope you can find something helpful here.

The Teabozo

No comments:

Post a Comment